- Stay Away From Them: Top 15 Types Of Time Wasters You Should Avoid [Infographic]
- Want To Be Successful? Top 3 Common Negative Thoughts You Must Quickly Erase From Your Memory
- Why Successful Entrepreneurs And Rich People Don’t Think Like You?
- Top Motivational Books That Can Inspire Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- 5 Valuable Success Recipes For Serious Entrepreneurs
- 4 Business Success Lessons Entrepreneurs Can Learn From PSY & Gangnam Style Music Video
- Top 5 Smart Moves You Should Consider To Be A Successful Person
Healthy Living And Well-being Tips – If Only You Do One Thing This Week!
Healthy living and well-being is one of the pressing issues facing human being today and how to keep fit has more awareness these days than before.
But have we been able to follow all those simple routes to at least help us live a healthy life? Many of us spend huge amount of our time sitting down either at the office in front of a computer desk or at home reading newspapers.
Even if you do have an active outdoor job then there may be another area of your health you are neglecting, such as your diet.
Whatever your situation, it’s worth taking time out to assess your lifestyle to see if there are ways you can change it to become healthier and happier.
Here are some of our habit we can check to help us life a better and healthier life…
1. Drink Daily
Instead of a weekend of bottle of wine, why not have a daily tipple? Experts say that binge drinking may increase bad cholesterol in the body by up to 20 per cent, but the levels drop by 40 per cent after a small, daily drink.
Instead of drinking like tomorrow will never come which is very dangerous to your health, you can just keep it to one glass a day. This is much more healthier even though is not all so good for good health.
2. Spend Time With Pals Or Family
You may not believe that you are helping your health by spending some quality times with your friends. Dutch scientists found that being with mates reduces the amount of cortisol we produce.
High levels of cortisol, the stress hormone, can lower the immune system and increase risk of disease. So, next time you want to eat, try to swap your dinner for a night with friends.
3. Try Irish Seaweed
This may not sound that tasty, but the two species laminaria digitata and fucus, which are native to Ireland, are high in antioxidants and essential fatty acids. They can improve circulation and protect against strokes.